GROGANIX® Fusion Gen II 4-4-4 is a natural based fertilizer that contains all the key ingredients necessary to grow successfully the first time!
Transforms Poor Quality Soils - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Nitrogen grows a stronger, more vigorous crop.
- Phosphorous promotes root growth and energy production.
- Potassium boosts sugar translocation for plant health.
- Calcium maximizes nutrient uptake into the plant.
- Sulfur aids in protein synthesis and soil nutrient balancing.
- Carbon improves poor quality soils and enhances soil biology.
BLACK GYPSUM DG
Black Gypsum DG delivers 10% humic acid in every application. This humate is quick-acting, and provides further chelation of applied and existing nutrients, increasing their availability to the plant.
Featuring dual carbon sources, Black Gypsum DG is a unique bio-amendment that combines natural gypsum (calcium sulfate) and humic substances in one, homogenous prill.
BENEFITS OF BLACK GYPSUM:
- Increases calcium and sulfur without changing soil pH
- Enhances efficiency of applied and existing nutrients
- Increases soil CEC and tilth
- Reduces soil salinity
- Reduces thatch and stalk residue
BENEFITS OF HUMIC ACIDS:
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Increases drought tolerance
- Aids in seed germination
- Stimulates microbial activity which aids in root stimulation
- Provides increased soil aeration
- Lowers soil PH to more neutral levels
- Flushes out high levels of salt in the root zone
Containing a combination of gypsum, humate and humic acid precursor, Black Gypsum DG delivers calcium, sulfur, and humate (a rich source of carbon) directly to the soil utilizing Humates dispersing granule (DG) technology. The gypsum found in Black Gypsum DG is naturally chelated, supplying calcium without changing soil pH, and adding sulfur where needed. Acting as a soil conditioner, gypsum loosens hard-packed soils and enhances the flushing of harmful salts and excess sodium.
Black Gypsum DG contains dual carbon sources: humic acid precursor (plant-based carbon) and humate (bio-organic based carbon). The humic acid precursor is transformed into humic and fulvic acids, helping to chelate nutrients in the soil. Humates work to prolong humic acid soil activity and to help stimulate soil microbes and biologic activity within the plant. Humates also acts as a chelating agent for micronutrients, enhancing the utilization and efficiency of applied and existing nutrients like nitrogen and phosphorus.
Upon contact with water, DG technology breaks down each Black Gypsum DG granule into thousands of microparticles. These microparticles self-incorporate into the soil, moving gypsum and humic acid directly into the plant root zone providing immediate benefits to both the soil and plant.
WHY BLACK GYPSUM DG OVER OTHER TYPES OF STANDARD GYPSUM?
Our gypsum source is calcium sulfate di-hydrate (CaSO4·2H2O), which, with two extra water molecules, is more water-soluble than the anhydrite form (CaSO4). These extra molecules make calcium and sulfur more quickly available to the plant – as soon as Black Gypsum DG enters the soil solution. While a plant receiving the anhydrite form of calcium would be forced to wait days or weeks to take advantage of the applied nutrients, a plant receiving a Black Gypsum DG application begins to utilize the nutrients in hours, thanks to the di-hydrate calcium and our dispersing granule (DG) technology.