Pro-Shot 36" Coated Rifle Rod .270 Cal. & Up
(Coated Cleaning Rod) 36" Working Length Rifle Rod .270 Cal. & Up
Revolutionary Pro-Tuff Coated (PTC) DOUBLE COATED AMERICAN MADE ROD
Pro-Shot’s exclusive & proprietary design two step coated cleaning rod provides your barrel maximum protection.
All the benefits of our HEAT TREATED- CENTERLESS GROUND- MICRO-POLISHED- MIRROR POLISHED Stainless rod with the addition of our Pro-Tuff Coating (PTC) heat and chemical resistant Proprietary Coating.
PROPRIETARY PRO-TUFF COATED RODS HAVE A BUILT IN COATING TO THE ROD ITSELF ALONG WITH EXCLUSIVE (PTC), MAKING THEM A SUPERIOR DOUBLE COATED CLEANING ROD.
1ST Step- Micro-Polish/Burnich protective coating into the rod itself, so your barrel is always protected.
2nd Step- Pro-Tuff Proprietary coating built onto rod. Making this the BEST coated rod option in the world.
Coated Cleaning Rod Features:
- Pro-Tuff Coating (PTC) Double Coated
- Proprietary Swivel Handle Rod Design (Pat. Pending)
- Brass Patch Holder
- #AD2 Brass Adapter- This accessory is not a thread adaptor. The #AD2 is meant to make a smooth transition for the .27/U diameter rods to accept smaller diameter accessories, such as a bore brush or patch holder.
- Precision American Standard #8-32 threads
- Reusable Tube for Safe Storage
- Made in USA