- Inferno remote control with large, easy-to-read screen
- Organize your sounds by category
- User button with assignable function of your choice
- Easy to navigate interface
- FOXBANG: With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to a assignable function (preset 1-5, toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Integrated USB Port Allows you to connect your caller to a home PC for reprogramming!
- Stores up to 200 sounds in total (comes with 75)
- Order direct to custom pick your own custom sound list
- External Speaker Jack for connecting an additional speaker to the Inferno for more volume.
- Internal Speaker "On/Off" Switch allows you to turn your internal speaker on or off.
- Auxiliary jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy
- Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low.
- Tripod Mount located on the bottom of the unit.
- Made in the USA!
Inferno A Closer Look
The table below has item numbers and descriptions corresponding to the imagesdisplayed to the right. This is to help you become familiar with the Inferno andthe features.
|1||Rugged injection molded ABS housing|
|3||Power on/off slide switch|
|4||Speaker on/off slide switch|
|5||Auxiliary device jack|
|6||External speaker jack|
|7||Pilot lamp/low battery indicator|
|9||USB port access door|
TX915 Transmitter A Closer Look
The table below has item numbers and descriptions corresponding to the image displayed to the right. This is to help you become familiar with the TX915 and the features.
|3||Volume up & down|
|5||P1 & P2 buttons (presets)|
|9||Sound Up & Down|
|13||Sound upload jack|
|14||Mute status indicator|
|15||Volume level indicator|
|16||FOXBANG Status Indicator|