KERSHAW® TASKMASTER SHEARS
In the garage, kitchen, or RV, you will appreciate the many uses for our multi-purpose Taskmaster Shears. In the kitchen, use them to snip herbs and open food packages. In other areas of the house, they’re handy for cutting cord, twine, or rope, opening packages or envelopes, and lots more. There’s also a built-in nutcracker, jar opener, bone notch, lid lifter, and even two screwdriver tips, one in each handle. The blades separate for easy cleaning, then lock together securely for use.
- Multifunction shears separate for easy cleaning
- One blade is serrated to easily cut through tough or fibrous materials
- Additional tools include nutcracker, bottle opener, cap lifter, screwdriver tips
- High-quality stainless steel construction for durability and dependability
- Handle over-mold for comfortable use