LOUISVILLE SLUGGER MLB PRIME RA13 ACUNA GAME MODEL BAT
This is Ronald Acuña Jr. This is the MLB Prime Signature Series RA13. Built for the thunderous swing of the Atlanta outfielder, the RA13 is here to do damage. Crafted with the barrel of the I13, an AJ10 handle, and a flared knob taper, the RA13 is designed to deliver maximum power. This slightly end-loaded model features a Craftsman-Style Cup at the end of the barrel, helping minimize chipping and cracking. With a high-gloss black handle and a natural barrel, this Maple bat brings a clean look to the plate.
Fashioned with the same iconic features found on every MLB Prime bat — flawless Seamless Decals, the revolutionary ExoPro finish, and a redesigned Knob Medallion — the RA13 is designed to help you elevate your game.
- EXOPRO: Gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat.
- Knob Medallion: Easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob, clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used. The medallion indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name is engraved in the surrounding area.
- Seamless Decals: Louisville Slugger’s exclusive Seamless Decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look. All MLB Prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself – without added stress from pressure and heat. Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate.
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Our completely re-engineered Craftsman-Style Cup features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking.
- Bone Rubbed
- Color: Hardline - Black to Natural