STIC-N-PIC® ACTION STIC
Mounting your action camera just got so simple. Put your trail camera exactly where you want it with the Stic-N-Pic Action Stic:
• Installs quickly
• Adjustable camera tilt
• Adjustable camera height varies based on soil conditions
• 360 degree rotation
• Additional Add-a-Cam lets you mount 2 cameras
The simple, yet versatile, design allows for easy set up and installation:
1. Place flag firmly in the soil. Ensure it is set up straight up and down.
2. Attach your action or trail camera to the angle bracket and the angle bracket to the flag
3. Adjust the tilt of the camera to desired position and tighten thumbscrew
4. Adjust to the direction you wish to capture by turning the flag.
The Action Stic come with the following hardware to mount your trail camera: 1/4×20 – 5/8″ Thumbscrew, nylon spacing/retaining washers (subject to change without notice).