- White Gold Pay Dirt is known for attracting deer almost immediately after application.
- Its key ingredients are irresistible to does and bucks alike.
- It has the ability to draw deer from long range and keep them on your property.
- Whether you are creating new mineral sites or freshening old ones, White Gold Pay Dirt will work immediately.
- White Gold utilizes the best in Macro and Trace Minerals to simply do more for your herd.
- Key ingredients give your deer the nutrients and supplements needed for maximum health and growth.
- No fillers or distillers here—just pure nutrition for all stages of key antler development and overall weight gain.
INGREDIENTS:Corn Grain, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorus, Fluorine, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Salt, Zinc Oxide, Iron Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Yellow Iron Oxide, Mineral Oil, Artificial Color, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate. For best results pour on a log or stump in traveled area. Warning: product contains copper, may be harmful to sheep.
|Calcium||5.00-5.14%||Prevalent mineral found in antlers - foundation for stronger bones & teeth|
|Phosphorous||4.10%||Prevalent mineral found in antlers - foundation for stronger bones & teeth|
|Magnesium||0.21%||Helps to convert food to enery & use calcium efficiently|
|Potassium||05.9%||Helps deer maintain chemically balanced digestive systems and to form electrolytes|
|Sulfur||0.27%||Helps deer to digest food & develop tendons and cartilage|
|Salt||30.00-31.00%||Used as an attractant to keep deer coming back|
|Iron||2064.10PPM||Helps with circulation to carry nutrients to growing tissue|
|Zinc||52.03PPM||Supports bone development, hoof health, food digestion, pregnancy, lactation|
|Copper||124.67PPM||Supports bone formation & collagen production, a major protein in antler growth|
|Manganese||697.54PPM||Digestive system functionality, fat metabolism & strengthening of bones|
|Selenium||30.47PPM||Proper muscle function & vitamin E absorption and retention|
|Iodine||0.26PPM||Helps regulate muscle tone and energy production - important during breeding|
|Vitamin E||0.17IU/lb.||Overall health|