X-VISION XTREME NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS
With a range of 500 yards during the day and 300 yards in total darkness, X-Vision Optics’ Xtreme Night Vision Binoculars are changing the way we see the world one binocular at a time. With the capabilities to take pictures and record videos, the XANB35 is perfect for hunting, recreation, spectator sports and everything in between. Package comes with a padded neck strap for support and a protection case to put in when not in use.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DISTANCE RANGE. IR LED allows you to view up to 300 yards (274 m) in complete darkness. View up to 500 yards (457 m) during the day in full color. Field of view at 100 yards (91 m) is 20 yards (18 m) to ensure nothing ever goes unnoticed. Equipped with 3 different backlight brightness settings for enhanced day and nighttime use. This binocular is perfect for hunting, camping, sports, wildlife observation, farm monitoring, sightseeing, etc. Discover The Unseen.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS AND EROGONOMIC DESIGN. Dust and water resistant to an International Protection Rating of IP52. Weighs 1.0 pound (.45 kg) for optimal comfort. This X-Vision Optics Night Vision Binocular is perfect for any harsh environment with its rubber exterior that is durable and built to last. Package comes with a padded neck strap for support and a protection case to put it in when not in use.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE FOR BOTH DAY AND NIGHT USE. Battery life consists of long continuous use with 10 hours of performance during the daytime or 6 hours of performance during the nighttime. If the night vision binocular is not in use for more than 5 minutes, it will automatically shut off to conserve battery power. This X-Vision binocular operates on 8 AA batteries (sold separately).
- REMEMBER THE ADVENTURE WITH PHOTO AND VIDEO CAPABILITY. Take your goggles into the dark of night and clearly capture objects in total darkness on a large viewing screen. Zoom in at multiple levels: 3X, 4.5X, and 6X. This night vision goggle has the ability to record video and take pictures with a Micro SD card (4GB to 32GB sold separately) to transfer onto your computer for later viewing.
- EASY TO USE FOR BOTH BEGINNERS AND PROFESSIONALS. Its ability to automatically transition from day vision to night vision means no hassle with a lens cap. 6 simple buttons for easy use. The focus wheel on the bottom of the night vision binocular adjusts the view so you can clearly focus on any animal or object around you. Can comfortably view with both eyes, including the use of glasses